Wednesday, April 11, 2007

[Session] Alchemist

Hi gamer

Durante le mia vacanze in Trentini sono riuscito a fare qualche partita con Serena e Caterina. Abbiamo giocato sopratutto ad Alchemist, il nuovo gioco dell'Amigo di Carlo A. Rossi

during my holiday up in the Alps, I was able to play some games with my wife and my daughter. We played most Alchemist, the new Amigo game by Carlo A. Rossi.


Alchemist è un gioco semplice e divertente in cui interpreti il ruolo dell'alchimista impegnato a preparare pozioni utilizzando strani ingredienti come ragni, occhi, funcghetti ...

Mi sono divertito nelle 3 partite giocate ... e anche Caterina (di 6 anni)

Alchemist is a quite simple and funny game where you are an alchemist in the way of preparing potions using strange ingredients like spiders, eyes, mushrooms and so on ...

I quite enjoyed the 3 games played and also my daughter (she is 6 years old).


Spero presto di scrivere una bella recensione del gioco

I'll write soon a review


good play
Liga

No comments: