Thursday, January 11, 2007

Marvel Heroes at home!


Hi all

yesterday night was time for a new Marvel Heroes game. We was four: me (X-man), my brother Stefano (Avengers), Gianluca (Marvel Knights) and Glauco (FF).

The mission was the fight against Galactus.

The first round was quite nice for me because I was playing third and so there was not so much possibilities. I got a good X-man ally (2 trama point for 3 armor 4 rolls) and sent Cyclops with Wolverine in support in a mission for 5 VP. I took also 2 story action and I used the Wolverine support point ending third and letting Cyclops in Manatthan.

Stefano was quite unlucky and did n0t complete his mission; Glauco and Gianluca both also completed mission; Glauco also got 2 story cards and Gianluca none. I was first together with Glauco.

The second round started with Stefano and so I was fourth. I have also to fight my arcinemesis. The second round was a quite round and really bad for me: I got a second X-Man ally but I was able to complete only a 2 VP mission and Glauco finished 2 points ahead me. Gianluca was quite behind and also Stefano that has been beaten again.

In the third round Glauco was able to reach 15 points while I was 13 and Gianluca far behind. So the 4th round was the last and Galactus appears in the city!. I was always playing last, since my brother has been always the last in VP cause a really bad dice-night! I was able to complete a 5 VP mission while Glauco was only completing a 3 VP almost closgin the gap but, since he was moving before me, he ran for Galactus. The final fight (Galactus) was Mr. Fantastic and the Human Torch against the Sentinel with great support: no allies for the FF and also another KO to prevent. Glauco was indeed really lucky and was able to score 2 times with the special Human Torch attack and win the game since he also won both the outfit tests.

I really enjoyed the game again: I think it is one of the best 2006 releases ... another great hit for Maggi-Nepitello and Nexus Games: sometimes the dices could really play against you but it is not at all a random driven game.

good play
Liga

No comments: