Tuesday, January 09, 2007

My Holidays are over

I'm finally back at work after a long holiday. I spent most time taking care of my two kids but also I have got time (especially during the long night wake) for reading some rulement and try some new games.

I have been able to play-test the prototype of the new Mario Papini game. It is really nice but I can't say nothing more.

I have been also able to get the rules and a prototype of Frontier, the new A. Chiarvesio game that will be published by KDS: it is also really full of promise and I'm sure it will be a great hit.

The game I have played most during this holiday was Villa Paletti: but also I have played several times the WinX collecting card games with my daughter.

It is really bad to see that there are no good games for a so nice trademark: it could be really a great opportunity to introduce young girls in good boardgaming but all the WinX games I have tried are really below the average.

Tomorrow evening I'll have a Marvel Heroes session at my home (I hope to upload soon pictures) and also the opportunity to see Tannhauser, the new Take on You game.

I'm also working on a big and deep article concerning what is going on in Italy, regarding boardgames, in 2006. I hope to be able to post it on BoardGame News before the end of the month.

Finally a list of game I got for Christmas:

- Villa Paletti
- Mykerinos
- Hammer of the Scots
- Wizard Kings + all the maps and armies
- Battlelore (still waiting!)
- Twillight Imperium 3ed: Shattered Galaxies

After packing all the basic and expansion staff of TI3 in the same box I was curious and I weigh it: it was 5 kg of game!Blogger: liga3m - Crea post

I have also finished to translate my review of football tactics 2006. You can find it on BGG or here in my blog

Good play and I hope to start soon to post again regularly

Liga

No comments: