Friday, January 11, 2008

Battleground at Club TreEmme

Hi all

Monday night I was involved in a Battelground game at Club TreEmme. Lizardman (me) against Orcs (Gianluca). Was a fierce battle. I think I deploy better, with Triceratops on my right wing and raptor, supported by hatchings, on the left, while the middle of the field was held with courage by the Torgs (warriors, bowmen and spearmen).

On the other side the Troll advance on my right side, the bowmen in the middle and the left side was almost still with Orcs warriors. The riders was blocked behind the line in the beginning, cause a not so well placement.

The battle starts well for my green lizards and I was able to pinch the troll in the middle while my bowmen killed some orcs. But than the Lady of Luck turn her kindly eyes away from me and the 6 appeared with a non statistical frequency in my rolls!

My Triceratops were almost killed in a one-a-one fight with orcs swordsmen and the Troll easily managed to unpinch and spread my cold blood on the ground. Raptors perform average but that was not enough and the battle slowly go down to a sad end for my Lizards! It will be the next time. The fierce Lizards will rise again with a mighty army at the next time will be the T-Rex time!

Good play
Liga

PS. the worst thing was Gianluca smirk in the end of the evening!

No comments: