Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Monday evening at Club TreEmme

Yesterday evening was another nice night of games at Club TreEmme.
We start with a quick Ave Caesar: me, Ciuffo, Monty, Gianluca and Auro. Ciuffo won the race with a final rush (from 4th to 1st position in the last movement) and I was second. The game is always nice but I confirm my bad impression about the new tracks: not clear at all, boxes too little for the chariots. I think we will remake the tracks ourselves.

After that I convince Auro, Monty and Gianluca in trying a 4-players Dungeon Twister. The game, as usual, was really funny (but I think Dungeon Twister get is best as a 2 players game). I easily won (I forgot to play with handicaps and was too much easy for me to win the game against people at their first game). first I kill with my troll a goblin and a wall-walker; than I got two points saving my goblin wit a 5 actions runs and in the following turn I close the match with a 4 actions + speed potions wall walker run, grabbing a treasure. Nice game but too much easy for me!

We close the night of game with a 5 players Medici match: me, Auro, Monty, Ciuffo and Gianluca. Apart from Gianluca, that was at his first Medici game, all the other players was quite expert. I fight with Auro until the end and I was able to win with a bit of luck, scoring the top for the yellow in the last turn and the 20 points.

Other game at TreEmme Monday evening: a table playing a miniature game about the Russian Revolution, a Dungeons and Dragons RPG group, another boardgames group playing Das Amulet and the usual big group playing Warhammer Fantasy Battle.

good play to all
Liga

No comments: