Wednesday, October 11, 2006

New House: painting and cleaning

This week end was most devoted to the hard work for the new house. Me, Serena and Caterina spent all the Saturday painting the wall of Caterina's room. At the end it was really nice, with flowers, clouds and a big green grass!

Also preparing the boxes for the relocation was an hard stuff. I start packing my games: I have done just 6 boxes with only the small ones (card games, little board games and so on).

Tomorrow I'll go to buy the shelves for all my games (and also for books and movies).

Today there is the house cleaning and so I hope, starting form tomorrow, to be able to move something in the new house.

It's really time consuming and I'm not able to play and write articles too much in these days!

(the link in google map points somewhere in the middle of a field but my new house exist and it is in the picture!)

good play to all
Liga

No comments: