Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Monday Evening at Home

Monday evening I was alone at home with my daughter, since Serena and Francesco were yet at the hospital. So why not an evening of games with a friend, while Caterina was sleeping ?

We started with Marvel Hereos: was the first time we played it in two and was a good game! We miss the rules about plying only in 4 area so the only complain (too few competition for the missions) was caused by our fault!


The game is nice also in two, since there is not direct interaction anyway and there is really no down-time! We played the Galactus scenario.

I play with the X-Man and in the first turn I sent Cyclops together with Wolverine in a 3 points mission and spent the remaining 2 trama points for an ally!

I completed the mission and I got also 1 story card. Gianluca was playing with the Avengers and at the end of the 1st turn we was tied at 4. I was first and got the Arcinemesis since my enemy has more followers than his.

I sent wolverine in mission with Cyclops in support and also set in support Jgrey. I completed a 5 points mission and got another story.

I was able to knock down hulk with my nemesis and I finished the 2nd turn 10 to 7.

In the 3rd turn I was able to complete a 5 points mission just in the 4th round and I won the game!

After Marvel Heroes I shown Gianluca Space Hulk (1st edition). We play the 1st mission and I used the Genestealer. Was an easy victory since he left behind the Sergent and 2 marines to cover the back and I was able to kill the flamer bringer. was a long time since I played Space Hulk and I think it is always a great game!


Finally we play Football Tactics 2006 for 20 minutes: 1-1. I still find this game a nice light soccer game but Gianluca didn't agree with me and find it boring.

good play
Liga

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

signed to your rss