Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monday Evening at Club TreEmme

Yesterday evening was a nice night of game at Club TreEmme Modena. In the first part of the evening we have had our annual renew of the Club TreEmme Modena council. The new council will be:

President: Marcello "Piffy"
Secretary-treasurer: Enrico "Ribot"
Advisors: Andrea "Ciuffo", Roberto "Viki", Antonio "Jappo", Federico "The_bovaz", "Lok"

After that I played again two times Factory Fun. I like this game more and more every-time I play it (now I have played more than 5 times). We was four: me, Franz, Marco and Jappo. The first game was for me an easy win since all the other players was at their first game. The second one was an hard fight and I won only because Franz decided to try to get a machine also in the last turn and was not able to deploy it.

I think this game works really well in 2,3 and 4 player and it is a really good game experience.

After that we play Yspahan. we was four: me, Jappo, Zhu and Gianluca. Was the first time for everyone. the game is nice, quick and easy to teach. It is not too much lucky driven but good dices rolls could sometimes really help. I was lucky in the first week and I got a really luck 8 1s roll (so I got enough camels for all the game) and, thanks to the right card, I bought the building that let you place an extra cube. At the end of the first week I was last but I was first at the end of the 2nd. No one of us really play in the caravan until the last week. I was able to put there 4 cube (one in the 2n row) and win the game. Zhu and Jappo was second.

I hope to play it again soon; I think it is really a nice game

good play
Liga

No comments: