Monday, November 20, 2006

My Game Collection


Far from being a real game collector I'm quite happy about my games collection (something close to 500 titles). In the new house I was able to fit almost all in the same room (I miss all my RPG manuals that are still in the old house). Cards games and games without boxes (like the old TFG games) are all fitted in the wooden boxes.

Here you can see my full collection: I think I still need to buy one more IKEA expedit bookshelf because, you know, we are close to Christmas!





(a special thanks to Sdp that helped me in making the join of the pictures)

good play
Liga

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mi sono permesso di postare la tua game collection sul mio blog.
Ancora complimenti! :)

DoX

Andrea "Liga" Ligabue said...

grazie mille!

buon gioco a te
Liga

Anonymous said...

e l'ikea ringrazia... :D

Anwalt said...

Das ist wirklich schöne Sammlung der verschiedenen games.Your Blog ist sehr nice.Keep es up.I freue mich noch mehr Infos über diese Spiele wie dieses.